Friday, June 11, 2010

I Loved That Job Very Much


Bookmark and Share


The job I lost


The job I lost was as computer tech. I loved that job very much. I came to work on time did everything that I was supposed to do as a employee. I made many accomplishments with the company. I worked from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm when they needed overtime.

I don't know why this had to happen to me, but I know everything happen for a reason I worked with the company a little over 2 years.

Going into work one day not knowing that it was going to be my last day there was the worst day of my life. I didn't know where to start in the begining. I was a depressed but I put it in the hands of the lord and asked him to guide me.



What it's like being unemployed


It's has been extremely difficult because this is something that I am not used to. It's very hard to find a job with this economic crisis after getting turned down from different employers. It carry a toll on you when you know that your'e more than qualified for the position and you want to work and willing to work, but the jobs aren't available. I thank God all time for the unemployment extensions because without it I don't know where would I be right now it's not much money but it help me get the necessities that I need to basically live can someone live off a unemloyment beneifit I can I make it work and what I don't have I don't need and that mean alot to me.

I just be keep hoping and praying that things get better looking for jobs. I am trying to stay positive I'm even trying to go back to school, so that I can have something to fall back on in the future we really need more extension I lost my job through no fault of my own. I didn't deserve for this to happen to me, but I guess this is a part of life. All I want to get a job is that asking for to much?

There are people working that should not be, because they are breaking all the rules, tardy for work, always missing days, and there the ones that are employed. I don't think that's fair to the ones that unemployed and have been unemployed for some time Now everytime I think about it. tears began to fall.

I'm not asking for much and I know that millions are going through the samething but with these extensions at least we will not be out in the streets hungry homeless, so I beg and pled with all the Senators and everyone else to please grant the millions of unemployed americans more extensions.



Advice



  • This would to a good time to get back in school. That's what I am working on now. Workforce has a program called W.I.A program where they will pay up to $6000 for you to go back to school and it will interfere with your benefits unless you go to a university. You have to choose one of the schools from the list they have on the website they have available I've learned that all of us need to stick together and fight for what's right.

  • All you have to do is believe in God.

  • To all the millions of unemployed Americans things will get and have to get better, through the grace of God, so my advice is to stay strong.


source: http://about.com

No comments:

Post a Comment