Tuesday, December 22, 2009

cyber world

It was so amazing to me knew cyber world for the first time. my first email i got from my high school friend, Ery. She teached me step by step how to create an email. until she trusted me to learn by my self. I was so excited with cyber. i learn about send/receive email, chat, and send an e-card. i had cyber friend, i told him i was a new comers n so sorry i used a broken english.

that's my first experience in cyber. and now i'm a cyberholic. i can sit and open internet in a whole day only for read my friend's post in mailing list, open my social account (facebook, twitter, tagged, multiply), i also have online shop (my favorite new bussiness). i never regret come to cyber world.

otherwise, cyber crime is popular now, such as deception in online shop. between seller and buyer needs a high integrity and can be trusted each other. always make sure before doing some transaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment